Three weeks after the election and Donald Trump has already kept a major campaign promise of his: we’re winning again. So much winning. I know people who are literally sick, feverish, from all the winning. Their immune system obviously unprepared for this much winning. (To be expected after 8 years of Obama).
First there are President-elect Trump’s appointments to date:
- Senator Jeff Sessions for attorney general,
- General Michael Flynn as national security adviser,
- Congressman Tom Price to Health and Human Services,
- Congressman Mike Pompeo as CIA director,
- Governor Nikki Haley as U.N. ambassador,
- Elaine Chao as Transportation secretary,
- Betsy DeVos as the Secretary of Education,
- Reince Priebus for chief of staff,
- Steve Bannon as chief strategist.
In addition, we had the media summit at Trump Tower which was nothing short of a big league smack down of traditional media outlets like CNN, ABC, NBC, the New York Times, and the Washington Post…TO THEIR FACES. One anonymous source described it as “f—ing firing squad.” The shameless behavior of these ‘fake news’ purveyors of the progressive press were put on notice: this ain’t your daddy’s Republican Party anymore.
Finally, we have Trump, the troll master in chief, playing the mainstream media yet again with a tweet about flag burners:
Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag – if they do, there must be consequences – perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!
As one friend on Facebook put it, when it comes to trolling the media via Twitter, Trump is a Shaolin Master.
Now, just enjoy the clip below. Please, please…it’s too much winning!